Tuesday, June 26, 2012

13 years ago

We fell in love and never looked back.
 The past 13 years I've been blessed to be married to my best friend.  When he came into my life, it became obvious the Lord had intended us for each other...as long as we both shall live.
Looking back, I laugh at what kids we were...and smile at the life the Lord has overwhelmingly blessed us with.  May our lives together bring honor and glory to the God who created marriage. 
Happy anniversary, Love.

4 comments:

Janna said...

Such cute pictures!! Happy, happy day to you and your love!

Kathryn said...

Lucky #13 :) Although, we all know there is nothing "lucky" about finding someone to love and share life with---both are such blessings from our loving Lord. Hope you have a *wonderful* day and get to celebrate soon!!

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary Anna and Andy!!

Andy said...

I finally got to see this today! (Thursday, from AZ). I love you!!