Wednesday, June 27, 2012

this week in pictures

Hooray for swim lessons!  (And hooray that they are almost finished...)

Water balloon fun...squeezing it in his face (notice the water blob falling)

Climbing a tree

You never know who might be watching you. . . like maybe a random
 googly eye that serendipitously stuck itself to a certain chubby knee.

The head-lock picture pose

Dairy Day--free lunch and ice cream, and a great petting zoo.
I REALLY wanted to take this pretty calf home with me for a pet.
But then we'd have to name him Peeve.

More Dairy Day fun--don't you wish you could have
gone on a mower-powered barrel ride?  I thought so.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Giggling at the overturned wagon and boy in the tree, wishing we could have joined you for dairy day--that looks like fun! Although, I'm guessing hot? Free ice cream?? ;o) Hope your week is going smoothly!!