Tuesday, April 24, 2012

the chickees and their piggies

At 11 1/2 months, Jada LOVES to climb stairs, open cupboards, and eat anything and everything off the floor.  She's laboring hard over painful top teeth that are descending.  She might be thinking about walking...and her midsection involuntary shakes when music comes on.  Her smile comes easy and she's so playful and giggly...especially if tickling hands are coming after her.
And she LOVES her big Sis.  It makes me happy seeing them connect, watching Cami care for her in singing to her, carrying her places, playing, talking to her in that ridiculously high-pitched squeaky voice.  I'm happy 6 years difference in age is nothing to them.
I hope they're always this close.  On a much more shallow note, I snapped a picture of their matching tooties...a thrifting find I was willing to drop a couple of bucks on.  Fun shoes make little feet even cuter, don't they?

1 comment:

Janna said...

How often can you find matching shoes in the perfect sizes while thrifting??!? OF COURSE you had to get them! ;o) Sisters are special--I can't imagine one without the other.