..and these pictures are from the fun sledding marathon with Gramma, thanks to the mountainous glacier in their cornfield:
All of you will be exstatic to learn of this amazing new method of dehydrating food:
Simply hide it in a closet--and 3 to 6 months later you can enjoy this rare delicacy. (This method also works on unswept kitchen floors).
4 comments:
So that's where my banana went... :)
Love the little birdy/nest drawing--good work Cami! The animal in jammies made me lol, and the dehydrated fruit, oh my! This is so my house--I've been attempting to declutter the kids' rooms and think I found about 1/2 dozen apple cores between the two. And a partial banana beneath the computer desk . . . At least they are eating fruit!
I, too, loved the bird picture, but then I always LOVE little kids' drawings. :-) Your photos always make me smile and often chuckle. It's a joy to come here and see what's new.
Love these and we both laughed out loud at the stuffed animal comment. =) I have my Ariel picture on my fridge here at home. It was a great welcome home sight! =)
Post a Comment