This morning I was busy upstairs and heard Jude at the bottom of the stairs grunting his usual "come get me!" grunt, and after awhile it sounded like he was getting closer. . . hmm, very strange ...both Cami & Calvin were playing upstairs, and he was down there all by himself. I was aware that he could at times crawl up one step from the sunken living room to the kitchen...but a whole flight of stairs on his first try?
Sure enough I found him at the top of the stairs. It's kind of weird realizing your barely-capable crawler can perform such a monumental task...I guess he realized I wasn't coming down to get him...so he'd just have to come up himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He was lonely downstairs all by himself so he just had to come join you guys! :) Glad he made it safe! Now.....break out the baby gate. :)
Oh boy!!! He's going to be RUNNING before you know it!! That is a huge "mobility jump." ;o)
Those pics are pretty cute - love his expression and chunk thighs. :-) I agree with Kathy: get out the baby gate!
What a great story and look how proud Jude is of himself!: )
Post a Comment