Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun-Filled Fall Fling

We had a great time out in Ashland this weekend visiting the folks' on the farm. The kids and I rode the combine and Andy was actually working, driving the auger wagon all day...the second part of the slide show is our raking day yesterday--we had a LOT of leaves! Calvin's lip is much better, and the stitches come out today.

8 comments:

cheryl said...

Love these Anna, but slide 27 (I think) is my FAVORITE!!! Such a change when we normally see Cami in charge...to see her in the backseat and Calvin standing so proud and tall! LOVED IT!
I need to see your baby belly again...so lets have some pics of how your growin! :) I'm just overflowing with thanksgiving for all the babies the Lord has made!

Glad Calvins lip is doing better...poor little guy! Miss you guys!

grammy4him said...

What a mountain of leaves!! Great pix Anna!! They look so cute playing! =)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! Calvin's expressions are priceless. :-)

Jennifer Buettner said...

Loved the leaf pictures! : )

daisyinnovember said...

Number 5 is soooo good! Like a movie still! (in my opinion) Number 9 needs to accompany a news article or something :)

Anyway, I had a huge grin on my face looking at all these. Must say I'm rather jealous about the playing in a pile of leaves thing... perhaps you could save it for me to jump in? ;)

Anonymous said...

What a nice weekend for a trip to the farm! Your fun with the leaves reminded me of some photos when you were little.

Ann Marie said...

great photos! and i'm glad little man's lip is better...what a tough cookie and he hasnt even hit 2 yet =)

Anonymous said...

Nicholas, Sarah, and Isaac miss the leaves.