She also enjoys writing documentaries:
Our little super girl makes me smile, and is so helpful in her grown-up big girl ways. She's come to the rescue quite a few times.
Unfortunately, however, we do have a few villains and trouble-makers in the house. Calvin's stubborn streak has made quite the comeback despite constant disciplining. I tend to have a regretful attitude after attempting "fun" activities, such as our spontaneous blip at the church playground, or yesterday's outing to the children's museum... both of which included a wrestling match and deep breathing on my part to counteract stress. He is appropriately dressed here:
And my sweet little Jude has gone rogue on me also. He's currently sporting a forehead bruise from a tantrum-related incident, and has been caught red-handed dumping the cards out of my billfold into the trash. He's twisted my glasses into a mess and he enjoys chewing on toothbrushes in the house that are not his own.


4 comments:
You're doing great Anna!! And while in the moment (ask me about the time Jackson was around 2 yrs and I had to carry him kicking/writhing/screaming from the train table at Barnes/Noble!) it is wearisome and mortifying it WILL make for a great family story someday! ;o) I'll be praying for a sweet and peaceful end to your week.
And of course, I love seeing Cami's detailed drawings/writings. I can't wait to see where this takes her as she gets older!
Anna- I love the music notes Cami put on her picture she drew- reminds me of you! :)
Hi Anna~ while your post once again totally cracked me up, I'm sure those times can be very stressful. Sending prayers your way, my friend!
Anna, I'm catching up on some blog reading and see that you've had an eventful week! ;)
I remember so many of these struggles (although I've yet to enjoy the treasure of my *kindergartener* writing stories like this!!! love it!). I think what I appreciate most about you and your blog is that you are real and honest about the joys....and struggles....of motherhood and striving to do it in a God honoring way. I love how you share the hard times and always draw back to the Lord and His strength and wisdom. You bless my heart.
I don't think I ever realized before I became a mother how much of a refining process it would be in my *own* life. A daily surrender to the Lord and a continual reliance and dependence on Him. Thank you for sharing your heart for your family and for HIM!
Hugs to you and prayers to our Lord on your behalf!!
Post a Comment