Sunday, September 27, 2009

i have the sweetest friends...

Most of you know Jen--she's my longest-time close friend, our history together going back to junior high. Well Saturday she threw me a SURPRISE 30th birthday party. It was SO much fun! And the surprise part definately worked, since I thought she was taking me out to lunch--just her and me. Well when I got there there was a huge table-full of my sweet friends all there to celebrate! There was good food, a beautiful cake and lots of laughing. And I got the neatest gift. Jen had everyone bring a picture and a sweet note to me and put them all in a little album. Yummy cake...and a few more snaps of the gals: Thanks, Jen & gals! It was tons of fun and such a special memory to have with all of you.

6 comments:

grammy4him said...

Just a observance...wondering if you will catch what the two sitting around you have... =) That can be contagious, you know...hehe

Janna said...

And we enjoyed celebrating with you! Hope you and Andy have a great time tomorrow! ;o)

Anna said...

Ha! Very funny Grammy...I'm pretty sure I'm immune to THAT..at least for awhile. :)

cheryl said...

Oh Happy BD sweet girl!! I didn't know it was your BD...but then, I don't know when anyones BD's are out that way! What a special frined to organize a surprise BD party!

Sandy B said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with family and friends!:-) Happy Birthday tomorrow to you!! I hope you have a great day celebrating the big 30. :-) Wow, Anna, you're gettin' OLD.

Jennifer Buettner said...

Anna, it was tons of fun! Sandy's photos turned out better than mine, you will have to give me copies!: ) I will give you my copies too! Glad you were surprised and had fun!
Love ya and have a good bday tomorrow!!