Thought I should catch up on photos for awhile...now that family is in town (hooray!) for our Christmas in July gathering, we will have more batches of pictures coming soon. ..but for now here are Cami's new tricks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my goodness Cami would fit right in around here! Although, my kids came by it honestly--I remember climbing door frames as a kid too. It must be a rite of passage or something. ;o) And *only* a few times has somebody fallen and landed on somebody else . . .
I love the pics and we're ready for the express delivery!
So it's not just my crazy little men that climb the door frames, huh??? ;)
ENJOY your family time!!
Seems like she's progressed some from the, "Help me, it's too highhh!" of Father's Day in Mahoney Park ;)
so sweet Anna!! Cami is going to be quite the gymnist, dontcha think? Hey...save that box, will ya? Maybe for one little Carter to be shipped back to Chicago in!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas...and Happy "rest of the year"! tee-hee!
Post a Comment