Saturday, May 16, 2009

happy birthday calvin

Today my little man is 2 years old! Throwing a birthday party for him and Cami today with friends & fam and their little playmates. I woke up this morning and realized I forgot to make their cards, so instead of doing important setting-up and food prep, I am messing around on the computer! All for now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, happy birthday little man! :) Wish we were there to help celebrate with ya'll! Guess it'll have to wait until July! hehe!

~Amy (since I'm signed in as Brian & Amy)

Kris said...

Happy Birthday, buddy! Have a super party today :)

Janna said...

Hope Calvin enjoyed the party. And hope YOU were able to get your house back into some semblance of order and put your feet up. ;o)

cheryl said...

Better late than never...Happy Birthday Calvinator!! Wow...he was just a baby when I came back into your lives! Hope it was a GRAND day! ; )