Graphics: Summertime Designs, Energy & Freedom Kits
I went to our women's group this morning at church and got inspired to catch up on a little scrapping after sitting in my MIL's digi-scrapping class. My friend Janna tipped me off to this great digi-scrapping site that has a lot of beautiful free graphics (hard to find), and some tutorials also.
After church my MIL took the kids and I out to a nice little lunch before coming home for the all-important naptime. Thanks, Mama! The kids loved seeing their Grammy.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
scrappin' by
Graphics: Summertime Designs, Energy & Freedom Kits
I went to our women's group this morning at church and got inspired to catch up on a little scrapping after sitting in my MIL's digi-scrapping class. My friend Janna tipped me off to this great digi-scrapping site that has a lot of beautiful free graphics (hard to find), and some tutorials also.
After church my MIL took the kids and I out to a nice little lunch before coming home for the all-important naptime. Thanks, Mama! The kids loved seeing their Grammy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Anna, this page looks great. Thank you for sharing with me what you created. What a sweet picture as you capture the moment when they bid their daddy farewell for work. You kids are adorable. And good luck in these last few days of pregnancy!
Summer Driggs
All credit to Kathy for tipping ME off. ;o) And WOW! you got the designer to comment on your page--I'm impressed. ;o)
I wish I were in your mama's scrapbooking class! I need some motivation...if grannybabies weren't enough!! :)
2 weeks to go?? Praying Jude right into the world! So anxious to hear that he's here! hugs!
Thanks for coming to my class and sharing your photo printing site tips to the gals. Also thanks for sharing this sweet layout and the link to Summer's site. Just a note that you 'can' donate for her beautiful free kits on the sidebar in her blog. She does a great job and looks like she has such a sweet family. =)
Had fun eating out with you all yesterday! I was 'cookless' yesterday as we ate out last night too, taking Pat to Parkers Smokehouse..YUM..glad I had a salad for lunch as I ate WAY too much for supper!!! =)
Darling page, Anna! I love Summer's work! How neat that you shared with her and she came and commented on your site! :)
Post a Comment