Monday, February 23, 2009

our morning ritual

Every morning the kids rush over to this window when Daddy leaves and wait for him to drive by so they can wave. They rarely miss a chance to see him off. Even Calvin understands that Dad goes to work every day, and Cami gets really excited when he can stay home on the weekends.

6 comments:

Kris said...

LOVE the tutu with the footie pjs :)

cheryl said...

BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!

I myself, can't wait till I get to do that again!! ; )

Janna said...

Very sweet--this holds fascination at our house too. I also am enjoying the site of footie jammies in a tutu. ;o)

Anonymous said...

A tutu AND a crown! Tooo cute! Love the looks of that room.....is it a sunroom?

grammy4him said...

Oh Anna..what a photo!! That is a contest winner! =) I bet that melts Daddy's heart! =)

Anonymous said...

I agree - you should enter this precious photo in a contest somewhere, put some cute title with it and there you go! I don't know about Andy's heart, but it melts mine. :-)