Click here if the slideshow is not working...
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn37/afaf_blog/Kansas%20City/?action=view¤t=d2576b55.pbw
Click here if the slideshow is not working...
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn37/afaf_blog/Kansas%20City/?action=view¤t=d2576b55.pbw
8 comments:
You did a great job here, Anna! Looking forward to the future posts and loving the photos you have here! =)
love, mom
Yeaaay for the AACCFamilyBlog!! :) Such colorful photos from the racetrack here. So glad you're goin' on the blogging now...keeps us all closer!
What a nice surprise, Anna, to see your blog! I kind of wondered how long it would be before you joined in. :-)
Yippie!!! I LOVE IT! Those pics are darling, esp. with Mr. Pukey McPukerson! Moments to remember indeed! Wish I could have captured some of Amy's quality barfs on film! That gal could throw up 1/2 pint of milk and make it 1/2 way across the room! We often joked about putting a puke bucket 1/2 way out there and seeing if we could hold her in such a way to hit the bucket! What horrible parents we were! LOL!
Great idea Cheryl, with the puke bucket! Maybe I'll try that on the next kid...
Hey Anna. It was fun to check out your blog and see your family! How long as Sol been driving a race car? Anyway, the kids looked like they had fun opening gifts and eating cookies!
See you soon!
Jen
...this was just a one-time thing, one of those racecar driving experiences, it was a bday gift.
Hi, Anna! I found ya through Kristin's blog. Good to see that beautiful family of yours on that blog header!! Mind if I come snoop once in a while? :)
Post a Comment